Rules and Regulations regarding reservations at the PTTK Youth Hostel Chata Baców
- Definitions of the terms used in these Rules.
- a) PTTK Youth Hostel Chata Baców,
- b) Customer – a natural or legal person making the reservation and/or paying a non-refundable deposit on account of the reservation,
- c) The Parties – Customer and/or the Youth Hostel
- d) Rules and Regulations – these Regulations refer to booking at the PTTK Youth Hostel Chata Baców,
- e) used room – room reservation successfully booked, which would be used even by one person, according to the booking.
- Reservations can be made by phone, e-mail. By making a reservation, the Customer agrees to the processing of personal data only for the purposes related to the implementation of this reservation and for marketing purposes of the Youth Hostel in accordance with the law of 29.08.1997. on personal data protection ( The Journal of Laws No. 101 of 2002. pos. 926, as amended).
- Following making the reservation, the Customer receives a confirmation of the initial acceptance of the reservation by the Youth Hostel to the specified e-mail with the cost calculation of the entire stay as well as the amount of the required non-refundable deposit (within the meaning of the Civil Code) for the accommodation service.
- The reservations are made to a natural or legal person who will pay the non-refundable deposit.
- In the case of a group reservation (booking a few rooms) by a natural person, the Customer is a person/s who pays the non-refundable deposit for the room.
- Subject to the provision of point. 9, the reservation is considered confirmed (a successful reservation) following payment of the non-refundable deposit of the agreed payment for the stay to the bank account of the Youth Hostel. At the same time the non-refundable deposit is the confirmation of acceptance of the reservation set out in these regulations by the Customer making the reservation. The reservation is made to the Customer who pays the non-refundable deposit.
- Subject to the second and third sentences below, paying the non-refundable deposit must be made within 2 days after making the reservation. In justified individual cases, it is possible to set another date for payment of the non-refundable deposit. Any change of the payment date of the non-refundable deposit referred to in the sentence above, will make the agreement null and void unless made in writing agreed upon by the parties (via e-mail or in writing).
- The Customer not paying the non-refundable deposit within the period referred to in point. 7 above, results in the automatic immediate cancellation of the reservation, and subject to the provisions in point. 9.
- In the situation where the Customer pays the non-refundable deposit later than the date or not in the full amount, the Youth Hostel reserves the right to refuse to accept the reservation and will inform the Customer. In this case, the deposit is returned in full.
- After paying the non-refundable deposit, unless the parties agree otherwise, there is no possibility of changing the date of the reservation nor crediting the amount of the non-refundable deposit towards another reservation nor a different date.
- The principles of the settling, returning and retaining the non-refundable deposit.
1) Unless these Regulations state otherwise, in regards to accommodation service by the Youth Hostel, the non-refundable deposit shall only be applied towards the payment of the exact accommodation covered by the reservation.
2) In the case of cancellation of the reservation by the Customer within at least 60 days prior to the date of commencement of stay at the Youth Hostel as stated in the reservation (determined by the date the letter is received, or e-mail to the Youth Hostel), the deposit is returned to the Customer in the full amount in which it was paid. The Customer’s cancellation, to be valid, must be made by telephone and confirmed by e-mail to the address of the Youth Hostel.
3) In all other cases of canceling a reservation by the Customer, the deposit is non-refundable.
4) In the case of changing the length of stay in the Youth Hostel to be shorter than the period stated in the reservation, or for non-use of all of the rooms stated in the reservation, such a situation is treated as a partial cancellation by the Customer who made the reservation. In such a situation:
- a) in the case of shortening the length of stay, the non-refundable deposit is divided proportionally by the number of days covered by the reservation and the payment the Customer owes the Youth Hostel. The non-refundable deposit will be subtracted from the payment for the days of actual accommodation of a shortened stay. The non-refundable deposit for unused days will not be subtracted from the final payment.
- b) in the case of not using all of the rooms booked, the non-refundable deposit is divided in proportion to the cost of used individual rooms as originally booked and the full amount of payment that the Customer owes the Youth Hostel. The non-refundable deposit will be subtracted from the payment for rooms which are used. The non-refundable deposit for unused rooms will not be subtracted from the final payment.
Regarding the situations described in point. 11 Section 4) where part of the agreement (regarding the reservation) is not fulfilled by the Customer, any portion of the non-refundable deposit shall not be subtracted from the final payment which the Customer owes to the Youth Hostel, and is non-refundable, nor is it counted towards any other outstanding payments which the Customer owes the Youth Hostel. The non-refundable deposit is retained by the Youth Hostel, unless the law provides otherwise.
- The Customer not arriving to the Youth Hostel before 16.00 (4p.m.) on the day of arrival, means the equivalent of canceling the booking (resignation of the reservation by the Customer) and the possibility of renting the room to another customer (as a reservation without a deposit), unless the parties agree otherwise.
- In the case that the specified number of Customers fails to arrive to a particular room or rooms, meaning the room/rooms are used only in part in relation to the reservation, the price for this room which was calculated and set during booking, is not changed (The Customer is obliged to pay charges for each space covered by the reservation, including persons not present), unless previously agreed upon otherwise with the reception of the Youth Hostel.
- The room number confirmed during booking may be changed without notice to the Customer, provided that the same or higher standard room is offered.
- The weather conditions, including the conditions on the ski slopes, do not constitute grounds for cancellation of the reservation, changes (including the date or length) to the reservation, nor requesting the reimbursement of the non-refundable deposit by the Customer – in accordance with the applicable law.
- The remaining payment amount for the stay included in the offer/reservation will be paid by the Customer on the day of arrival, and any additional orders not included in the reservation will be paid by the Customer at the reception of the Youth Hostel of PTTK Chata Baców no later than the day of departure, unless the staff of the Youth Hostel decides otherwise.
- Any notice in writing or by email addressed to the Youth Hostel should be directed only to the following addresses:
- a) written mail address: 34-335 Korbielów, street: Beskidzka 110;
- b) e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org